Figuring out the correct superannuation for your employees is effortless with Tanda’s free superannuation contributions calculator. This free super calculator shows you the correct contributions for multiple employees at once. Click here to try the super contributions calculator!
Who qualifies for superannuation?
In Australia, employers must pay super for any work casual, part-time, and full-time temporary resident employee who falls under the following:
- Employees over 18 years of age, who earn $450 or more every month (before taxes)
- Employees under 18 years of age, who earn $450 or more every month (before taxes), and work at least 30 hours a week
From 1 July 2014, an employer is required to pay a minimum of 9.5% of the employee’s ordinary time earnings into super. This is set to gradually rise over the coming years. But you won’t need to worry about any of this when you use our free superannuation contributions calculator.
Free Superannuation Contributions Calculator in three steps
- Step 1: Input. Input the first employee’s details in each field using our switch system.
- Step 2: Add. Click the “add employee button” to input another set of details. Repeat as necessary.
- Step 3: Calculate. Click the “calculate” button to see results.
Upgrade to experience Tanda’s full range of services
Calculating correct super contributions is just one small part of Tanda’s full range of services. With Tanda, you will also be able to:
- Search and consolidate all employees’ super
- Accurately track time and attendance
- Manage leaves, shifts, and unavailability
- See real time staff count and wage spending
- Connect to your existing payroll system
- Produce reports for strategic planning
Start your free trial now and get one step closer to workforce success!
- _The results generated from this website should only be used as a guide, and may not be completely accurate. _
- If you have other eligibility criteria not covered by this calculator, please refer to the __ATO’s superannuation guarantee eligibility decision tool_._