Product Marketing Manager
Tanda is the world’s #1 platform for workforce success. We build cloud software for scheduling staff, managing attendance, and making business decisions. Our vision is to build a product that allows businesses to build truly productive workforces so they can ultimately grow their business and create more jobs - we’re doing this by helping staff be happier and more productive.
This is where you come in.
We are looking for a passionate product marketing manager to join our team and help us position, launch and drive awareness around the core Tanda products.
What is the role all about?
As a product marketing manager you will be joining the Tanda product team and will work closely with designers, product managers and other marketers. You will be responsible for shaping the way we communicate and position Tanda core features both internally and externally and will have the creative resources you need to do so effectively.
What you will be doing
- Become an expert in the Tanda core features
- Deeply understand our customers, the reasons they use Tanda through customer research
- Take this understanding to design and execute campaigns that drive product demand from strategy to copywriting
- Conduct competitor research and analysis, to identify how we compare to our competitors, where do we win where do we lose
- Work with product managers on new features to develop a product story, marketing plan and launch plan
- Create product messaging, positioning & content (landing pages, blog posts, videos etc.) to articulate the value of Tanda and drive conversion
- Coordinate newsletters and webinars to engage with our user base and keep them aware of the improvements we are making
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external partners about our product story, the product value, market competitors and unique market leading position
Tanda is growing incredibly fast, our product team is doubling in size every year, you will be joining a fast-paced environment where there’s plenty of great opportunities to learn new skills. You’ll be working out of our Brisbane office.
Want to know more?
Email email@example.com and tell me:
- a little bit about yourself
- 3 things you would change, remove or improve with this page: https://www.tanda.co/rostering-software/